Stylize Fun is Your Ultimate Source for the Latest Lifestyle News, Trends, Tips in Health, Fashion, Travel and Food.
⎯ 《 Stylize • Fun 》
Singapore Is Fighting Rising Seas to Save $50 Billion in Real Estate
Singapore Is Fighting Rising Seas to Save $50 Billion in Real Estate
(Bloomberg Markets) -- During a half-century of independence, Singapore has fought to expand its territory, inch by hard-won inch. On
2023-10-10 08:46
Apple, Google, Microsoft CEOs Attend Modi Dinner at White House
Apple, Google, Microsoft CEOs Attend Modi Dinner at White House
Silicon Valley’s biggest names descended on Washington Thursday as President Joe Biden sought to strengthen tech industry ties
2023-06-23 07:24
Best 420-friendly dating sites for cannabis enthusiasts looking for love
Best 420-friendly dating sites for cannabis enthusiasts looking for love
Let's face it: Dating is hard. Swiping endlessly on dating apps, blindly walking into a
2023-08-24 04:51
Become a cybersecurity whiz with this tech class bundle, now $79.99
Become a cybersecurity whiz with this tech class bundle, now $79.99
TL;DR: As of June 11, you can get the Complete 2023 Cybersecurity Developer and IT
2023-06-11 17:57
Lewis Hamilton faces second FIA investigation for walking across track in Qatar
Lewis Hamilton faces second FIA investigation for walking across track in Qatar
Lewis Hamilton is facing a second investigation by Formula One’s governing body for walking across the track at last weekend’s Qatar Grand Prix. Hamilton, 38, was fined £43,350 – half of which is suspended for the remainder of the season – in the hours after the race in which he crossed the circuit following a first-corner crash with Mercedes team-mate George Russell. But seven days on from the incident in Lusail, and in a largely unprecedented move, the FIA has said Hamilton’s actions are again under review. A spokesperson for the governing body said on Sunday: “The FIA is revisiting the incident in which Lewis Hamilton crossed a live track during the Qatar Grand Prix. “The FIA notes that Lewis was apologetic during the subsequent stewards’ hearing into the incident and acknowledged that the crossing was a serious safety breach. “However, in view of his role model status, the FIA is concerned about the impression his actions may have created on younger drivers.” Following the original investigation, in which Hamilton was also reprimanded, the stewards noted that “crossing a live track can cause extremely dangerous situations and the drivers have to be very cautious about it.” It is thought that under the FIA’s rules, it is unlikely Hamilton will face additional penalties. But it is possible harsher punishments could be handed out in the future for a similar infringement. Hamilton will be back in action at next weekend’s US Grand Prix in Austin. Read More FIA to review Qatar GP as ‘dangerous’ temperatures prompt driver complaints Lewis Hamilton and George Russell vent anger on radio after collision in Qatar Lewis Hamilton crashes out after first-corner collision with George Russell
2023-10-15 18:21
Daniel Ricciardo: I thought I’d never race in F1 again
Daniel Ricciardo: I thought I’d never race in F1 again
Daniel Ricciardo has revealed that he thought he’d never race in F1 again and has to remove “all ego and status” this year in order to secure a return to the grid. After 11-and-a-half consecutive seasons with a seat in F1, the likeable Aussie was dropped by McLaren at the end of the last campaign following a disappointing two-year spell and failed to find another team to take him on as one of their two race drivers. At the age of 33, he was forced to swallow his pride and accept a role as reserve driver at Red Bull, doing “everything the drivers are doing… other than the driving”, in pursuit of one of those 20 golden seats on the grid. And last week his chance came as he was chosen to replace the axed Nyck de Vries at AlphaTauri, officially on loan from Red Bull to their sister team for the remainder of the season, meaning he will be in the cockpit at the Hungarian Grand Prix this weekend. It is a lifeline back into F1 and even though he ultimately only missed 10 races, the now-34-year-old admits he thought his career was over. “After Abu Dhabi last year, I wasn’t sure if I’d ever race again,” Ricciardo revealed to The Independent in an exclusive interview. “But coming back this year, I removed all ego and status. “I do think this year will be the best thing that’s ever happened to me and it will boost me now for the rest of my career. It honestly came at the right time… everything happens for a reason.” Ricciardo tried to make the most of his enforced time off, escaping the mental and physical rigours of F1 for a life of attending Super Bowls, PGA Tour golf events and Met Galas in New York. He enjoyed those moments, and loved being able to return to Australia for his birthday earlier this month for the first time in 17 years, but the competitive itch soon returned. “I’ve really enjoyed this time off, to have the time for myself,” he said. “Last week I went home to Australia for my birthday, I haven’t done that since I was 17. “It honestly came at the right time. Look, I wish those two years [at McLaren] were better. But it’s given me a mental break because the competition is intense, as much as we love it. It consumes a lot of you so I feel for me to bring my cortisol levels down a little bit, I just feel a lot more balanced this year. “I didn’t want to see a gym for a while. I just wanted to eat and drink with my mates. Out of principle, I wanted to give myself a break. Just to allow myself to put on a few kgs. It felt really good, I trained just once in December and January. “I got to February and remember thinking ‘yeah, I’m done.’ I’d had enough. I didn’t feel like drinking every weekend and partying all the time. I wasn’t going crazy but I thought ‘this life isn’t for me just yet’. “And then I became very self-motivated. I wanted it to come from me, I didn’t want someone telling me to run. I had this urge and desire to be back on the grid – and I’ve never enjoyed training so much. I’ve got more energy to train and the desire has increased, especially not being jet-lagged every fricking week!” After an impressive Silverstone tyre test at the British Grand Prix in F1’s fastest car, Red Bull chiefs Helmut Marko and Christian Horner swiftly made the call to get Ricciardo in the AlphaTauri. And the potential carrot is even greater than a permanent seat at one of the grid’s backmarkers. It’s an open secret that Horner is becoming increasingly frustrated with Sergio Perez, as the Mexican’s increasingly poor performances aren’t giving Red Bull teammate Max Verstappen the support he needs on his unstoppable march to the title. The second driver slot at Red Bull could well open up as soon as the end of this season and, with impressive performances at their sister team, Ricciardo could put himself in position to be sharing a garage with Verstappen. He admits that the ultimate ambition – race wins, maybe even a world championship – is still at the forefront of his mind. “That is the reason I would come back,” added Ricciardo. “I still believe I can do it. I feel like the Red Bull Daniel. He is still here.” Read More Daniel Ricciardo on his F1 comeback, the moment he decided to race again and how he wants his career to end Red Bull has handed Daniel Ricciardo the first step to Sergio Perez’s seat Daniel Ricciardo returns to F1 as he replaces Nyck de Vries
2023-07-18 23:59
Save 83% on this streaming-friendly VPN
Save 83% on this streaming-friendly VPN
SAVE 83%: CyberGhost VPN is a top choice for unblocking streaming sites like Netflix and
2023-07-07 12:26
Roam Winds Back the Clock on Rates, Offering Access to Mortgages as Low as 2%
Roam Winds Back the Clock on Rates, Offering Access to Mortgages as Low as 2%
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 13, 2023--
2023-09-13 22:28
F1 Dutch Grand Prix LIVE: Qualifying updates and FP3 lap times in Zandvoort
F1 Dutch Grand Prix LIVE: Qualifying updates and FP3 lap times in Zandvoort
Formula 1 returns after a four-week summer break with the Dutch Grand Prix at Zandvoort this weekend. Max Verstappen claimed his eighth grand prix victory in a row last time out in Belgium and now returns to his home track, where he won last year and on its return to the calendar in 2021. The Dutchman is cruising to a third F1 world championship this season and currently holds a 125-point lead to Red Bull team-mate Sergio Perez. Dutch Grand Prix PREVIEW: Can anyone beat Max Verstappen? Lewis Hamilton endured a difficult weekend in Belgium and at Zandvoort will be looking to claim a first race win since Saudi Arabia in December 2021. The Mercedes star is one point behind third-placed Fernando Alonso in the championship. Ferrari’s Charles Leclerc claimed the final podium spot at Spa-Francorchamps which moved him up to fifth in the standings, level on points with Mercedes’ George Russell, while McLaren’s Lando Norris will be targeting a third podium in four races. Follow live practice updates with The Independent Read More Daniel Ricciardo ruled out of Dutch Grand Prix Lewis Hamilton gives blunt response to Felipe Massa’s legal action over 2008 F1 title Charles Leclerc gives gloomy prediction on how quick Ferrari will catch Red Bull
2023-08-26 16:53
Selena Gomez is serving up 2 new TV series
Selena Gomez is serving up 2 new TV series
Selena Gomez is serving up 2 new TV series
2023-05-25 06:29
Ready for a digital euro? At 25, European Central Bank preps for future of money
Ready for a digital euro? At 25, European Central Bank preps for future of money
Proposals for a digital European currency are taking shape
2023-05-25 02:56
Sierra Leone leader urges end of Ukraine war for 'sake of humanity'
Sierra Leone leader urges end of Ukraine war for 'sake of humanity'
Sierra Leone's president expressed hope in an AFP interview that a new African mediation mission would help end Russia's war in Ukraine which has hit the "poorest...
2023-05-18 16:23