
Australia sees wheat, barley output dropping by a third next year
By Lewis Jackson SYDNEY (Reuters) -Australia's production of winter crops is set to fall from record highs, with wheat output
2023-06-06 14:52

TikTok promotes mental health outreach with $2 million advertising fund
TikTok users might begin noticing more direct mental health awareness outreach in their feeds, as
2023-05-17 03:18

Your dog could fetch $100 an hour as a canine ambassador for peanut butter, Honest Paws says
Does your pup love peanut butter? A job opening that pays $100 an hour might be the opportunity for them.
2023-08-20 17:19

Today’s beloved host Al Roker abruptly leaves mid-show as Craig Melvin reveals reason behind absence
Apart from Al Roker, Dylan Dreyer was also absent, with Vicky Nguyen taking her place
2023-09-12 16:48

Kate Garraway’s husband Derek Draper admitted to hospital after MBE ceremony
Kate Garraway’s husband Derek Draper was admitted to hospital after she was awarded an MBE last week, the presenter has revealed. The Good Morning Britain host, 56, reflected on the “extraordinary day” she met the Prince of Wales at Windsor Castle with Draper watching from close by. Garraway, who was awarded the MBE for her services to broadcasting, journalism and charity, recounted an eventful week that “started with Derek in hospital and ended with Derek in hospital”. Draper, who is a former political advisor and author, contracted Covid-19 in March 2020, became critically ill and was put into a medically-induced coma. He still receives 24-hour care at home and is frequently in and out of hospital for treatments. “It was so wonderful to see Derek’s determination to be there, so kind of the Prince of Wales, to make it special for him & to recognise the work of Jake our incredible carer, who represents all those who make Derek’s daily life possible,” Garraway wrote in an Instagram post that was shared on Sunday (2 July). “Tomorrow Derek is back in hospital and of course the daily struggles go on – but the fact that he was able to be part of Wednesday is to be treasured & can’t thank everyone in the @NHS and all around him who love him for making it possible.” The couple have been married since 2005 and share two children, Darcey and Billy. Previously, Garraway spoke candidly about the reality of caring for her husband and said she has felt “frustrated, depressed and emotional” since he fell ill. The TV presenter became a full-time carer for Draper, alongside medical professionals. At the MBE ceremony, Garraway revealed that Draper “burst into tears” as she was awarded the honour by Prince William, who turned to wave at him as the former political advisor watched from his wheelchair. Garraway said: “Ah, I know, Derek burst into tears. The Prince of Wales said, ‘How’s Derek?’ and I said, ‘He’s here’. “[William] said he wants to go over [to Draper] but he’s not allowed to leave the rug, there’s a very fancy gold carpet that he stands on. “So we turned and saw and then obviously Derek was very tearful and then spoke about Jake [Draper’s carer] and gave Jake a wave as well,” she continued. Garraway has made two documentaries, Finding Derek and Caring For Derek, about her family’s journey navigating Draper’s illness. Both programmes won National Television Awards in the authored documentary category. Read More Plans for Prince Andrew to move into Harry and Meghan’s former home ‘quietly shelved’ Jo Lindner death: YouTube bodybuilding star known as Joesthetics ‘dies from aneurysm’, aged 30 Stanley Tucci recalls trying to break up with wife Felicity Blunt over 21-year age gap Kate Garraway reveals Prince William asked after Derek Draper while awarding her MBE Kate Garraway made MBE by Prince William with Derek Draper’s support Affected by someone else’s drinking? 3 key pieces of advice for loved ones of alcoholics
2023-07-03 18:25

So Apple did release a new iPad — but it's not that exciting
In early October, there were rumors that a slew of iPads were on the horizon.
2023-10-18 23:45

London celebrates its 'fearless' young fashion designers
The story of how British designer Lee Alexander McQueen's legendary first "Taxi Driver" collection was lost after he showed it on a clothes rack at the Ritz Hotel is told...
2023-09-15 18:21

Model's dad 'staged an intervention' after discovering her adult account
An OnlyFans star has opened up about how her father “staged an intervention” after finding out about her X-rated career choice. Dre Delevingne spoke to Adam22 and Lena the Plug for their X-rated ‘Plug Talk’ podcast about her mum and dad’s discovery of her page on the subscription-only site. Delevingne explained that within 24 hours of setting up an OnlyFans account and posting a few “nudes”, her family were told about it. “They lost it,” she said, but admitted that she was “happy they found out” so quickly, because then she had “nothing to worry about.” “What was the source of your parents' rage? Just the fact that you were naked in general or was it the fact that you weren't taking advantage of the opportunities that they felt like they had afforded you?” Adam22 (real name Adam Grandmaison) asked. “Probably the second option,” she replied, acknowledging that they were “in shock”. However, she explained that she had always “deep down” wanted this life for herself, but felt that she couldn’t because of her “upbringing”. “[My parents] definitely were like, ‘Why did you do this? You could have had all of this’,” she recalled, adding that her response was: “But that doesn't make me happy, doing what I love makes me happy’.” Delevingne then recounted how her father “tried to [stage] an intervention” by waiting for her outside her home early one morning. “I basically walked out of my apartment and I was like, it's 6am, so I was asleep still and he was right in front of me,” she said. Describing his “rage and anger” she claimed her dad was “physical” with her, but stressed that she accepted this as “a father's reaction” However, she added: “Ever since then we just haven't been in no contact.” Asked whether she’d tried to “make sense” of her career choice to her dad, she said that she’d simply told him she’d “made [her] decision”. “He's like, ‘I'm taking everything away’. I'm like, ‘You can take it away, I can afford everything now’,” she recollected. “It felt so empowering to me that I was like, ‘Oh, no one can control me anymore’. It was just more like if I have to lose everything to get that, then that's OK with me.” Dre Delevigne on The Day Her Parents Found Her OF www.youtube.com Still, not all adult content creators suffer such rejection at the hands of their loved-ones. In an episode of ‘Plug Talk’ recorded last month, Emma Hix revealed how her mum reacted when she told her she was pursuing a career in porn. Admitting that she texted her mum to tell her, despite being just upstairs in the same house at the time, she said: “I thought she was going to freak out,” but instead she gave “total, full support”. “She was like, ‘I mean, I'm not happy that you're going to go do it [...] But she was also like, ‘Whatever you want to do, whatever makes you happy’.” Hix added: “Having that support, I would not be able to do this without it.” Sign up for our free Indy100 weekly newsletter Have your say in our news democracy. Click the upvote icon at the top of the page to help raise this article through the indy100 rankings.
2023-08-29 21:29

F1 fan banned for life after attacking Ferrari supporters in Mexico
A fan has been banned from Formula 1 races for life after attacking two Ferrari supporters during the Mexico City Grand Prix on Sunday. The scrap in the stands followed Sergio Perez having to retire from his home race in front of a gutted Mexican crowd. The Red Bull driver collided with Ferrari’s Charles Leclerc on lap one of the race, spinning off track and sustaining irreparable damage to the floor of his car. Later, footage emerged online of fighting in the Foro Sol Stadium grandstand, with one spectator throwing punches at two fans dressed in red, the colours of Ferrari. The spectator was then put into a chokehold by another fan, before being ejected from the Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez circuit by security. F1 later stated that the fan has been given a ban for life. Leclerc, who finished third in a race won by Max Verstappen, was jeered by the Mexican crowd after the grand prix. “A lot of booing!” said a surprised Leclerc, after his tough reception. “Guys, honestly I had nowhere to go! Unfortunately, I touched Checo, I had nowhere to go. “It ended the race of Checo. It’s life, I’m disappointed to end the race of Checo, I honestly had nowhere to go!” Perez did not blame the Monegasque driver for the incident. “I had a tremendous start, the gap was there,” said Perez. “I had the chance to take the lead, I went for it - I wasn’t expecting Charles to be in the middle and to brake that late. There was simply no room for three cars, it was a racing incident. “Especially [being] at your home grand prix and two times on the podium, I wanted to give it all – and totally went for it. It’s really sad but I’m extremely proud of myself and the team. We had the best start of the year, we just went for it. “Our pace is there, we knew what was wrong. The results will come, I’m not concerned about it - I’m more sad with the end result.” Read More Sergio Perez lasts just 14 seconds in home race as Max Verstappen wins in Mexico ‘A lot of booing!’ Charles Leclerc reacts after jeers from Mexican fans Kevin Magnussen’s car catches fire after high-speed crash in Mexico F1 Mexican Grand Prix LIVE: Race results and reaction in Mexico City Charles Leclerc leads shock Ferrari front row at Mexican Grand Prix Who is Ollie Bearman? Essex boy with Italian twang making F1 history
2023-10-30 08:16

NYT's The Mini crossword answers for October 5
The Mini is a bite-sized version of The New York Times' revered daily crossword. While
2023-10-05 18:48

The Best Portable Scanners for 2023
Business travel may not be what it was before the pandemic, but the portable scanner
2023-11-09 01:18

Child prodigy Max Alexandar, 7, claims to be reincarnation of Guccio Gucci
Alexander, who began creating dresses at the age of 4, once designed a custom jacket for Sharon Stone
2023-05-13 16:45
You Might Like...

Who owns MrBeast Burger? YouTuber sues food company for damaging his brand

Hollywood faces possible second strike as actors' talks near deadline

Botánicas, a Staple in Latine Neighborhoods, Supply More Than Magic

Sacred cow: Ball makers break taboos for India's favourite sport

How to block a number on iPhone

Steep drop puts S.Africa inflation back within target range

AirPods Max owners are reporting condensation problems, but Apple's not saying much

'I'm so lucky to have you': Rumer Willis pens emotional note as she spends precious moments with dad Bruce and daughter Louetta on Father's Day