Stylize Fun is Your Ultimate Source for the Latest Lifestyle News, Trends, Tips in Health, Fashion, Travel and Food.
⎯ 《 Stylize • Fun 》
DoorDash, Grubhub, Uber Eats can sue NYC over commission caps
DoorDash, Grubhub, Uber Eats can sue NYC over commission caps
NEW YORK A federal judge on Tuesday said DoorDash, Grubhub and Uber Eats can sue New York City
2023-09-20 02:15
Best sex advice of 2023 — so far
Best sex advice of 2023 — so far
In a time where sex education isn't mandated in many parts of the country (and
2023-06-20 17:55
Lululemon Raises Outlook, Sidesteps Broader Retail Weakness
Lululemon Raises Outlook, Sidesteps Broader Retail Weakness
Lululemon Athletica Inc. lifted its full-year outlook as it takes business from competitors and defies the broader retail
2023-09-01 06:22
States step in to pay for school meals for all kids
States step in to pay for school meals for all kids
After the expiration of a federal program that provided funding for free meals for all students, nine states are picking up the tab for pupils' breakfast and lunch.
2023-09-09 22:15
On this day in 2015: Lewis Hamilton wins British Grand Prix for third time
On this day in 2015: Lewis Hamilton wins British Grand Prix for third time
Lewis Hamilton praised his own pit-stop calls as he completed a hat-trick of home victories by winning an entertaining British Grand Prix at a rain-hit Silverstone on this day in 2015. The reigning world champion recovered from another poor start to seal a 38th career win and remain on course to equal his hero Ayrton Senna’s haul of three Formula One championships that season. Home favourite Hamilton timed both of his pit-stops perfectly, firstly leap-frogging the fast-starting Williams pair of Felipe Massa and Valtteri Bottas – who had jumped the Mercedes duo from the start – and then putting on the intermediate tyres as the heaviest of the rain came, thus placating a push from team-mate Nico Rosberg. “The race was very very tough,” said 30-year-old Hamilton, who took top place on the podium ahead of Rosberg (second) and Ferrari’s Sebastian Vettel (third). “It was very slippery off the start but it made it more exciting when I was chasing down the Williams and it was very hard to get close and overtake. “I got close enough on the first pit-stop and I came out ahead and then the rain came and I lost temperature on the front tyres. For the first time in my F1 career I made the perfectly right choice in terms of, I’m coming in now. So I feel extremely happy about that.” The win was Hamilton’s fifth of the season, moving him 17 points clear of Rosberg at the top of the standings, and he would go on to be crowned world champion again that year. Since then, Hamilton has won the British Grand Prix a further five times – taking his overall tally to eight, three clear of Jim Clark and Alain Prost – and improved his number of world titles to a record-equalling seven. Read More Charity boss speaks out over ‘traumatic’ encounter with royal aide Ukraine war’s heaviest fight rages in east - follow live
2023-07-05 13:27
Lando Norris says Just Stop Oil protest at Silverstone would be ‘stupid’
Lando Norris says Just Stop Oil protest at Silverstone would be ‘stupid’
Lando Norris has told Just Stop Oil campaigners that they would be “stupid and selfish” to put lives in danger by protesting at the British Grand Prix. The climate activists have already targeted the Lord’s Ashes Test, the Premiership rugby final and the World Snooker Championship so far this year. Speaking ahead of Sunday’s race, British driver Norris, 23, said: “Of course, it is a concern because is a stupid thing to do to put your life in danger with cars driving around. “It is also a very selfish thing to do because of the consequences it could have on the person that drives the car. “Everyone has a right to protest and I guess there are good ways of doing it and worse ways. “I just hope people are smart enough not to do it. There are much safer ways to get just as much attention.” Five protesters invaded last year’s British Grand Prix after they stormed the Wellington Straight – the fastest point of the Northamptonshire track – before sitting down during the opening lap. The contest had already been suspended following Alfa Romeo driver Zhou Guanyu’s high-speed crash, but a number of cars sped by the group before they were dragged away by marshals. The protesters were handed suspended jail sentences in March. Silverstone has worked alongside Northamptonshire Police to beef up security ahead of this year’s event, with a record 480,000 people expected to attend over the weekend, and more than 140,000 fans in place for the race. Speaking to the PA news agency earlier on Monday, Silverstone managing director Stuart Pringle said: “The fundamental difference here is that you are not putting your life in danger when you run on the pitch at Lord’s. “You are not putting your life in danger when you sit on a snooker table or protest at a flower show. “A motor racing track is not the place to go. It is extraordinarily dangerous and people will be putting lives at risk if they go there, and any sensible, right-thinking person can extrapolate what the ultimate risk here is. “My strong, strong message is: ‘Do not put your life in danger. This is not the place to go and sit on a floor’. It is absolute madness if someone climbs on to a live racing track. “We have no specific intelligence, but we will plan for the worst and hope for the best.” Lewis Hamilton is gearing up for his home race following a disappointing Austrian Grand Prix where he finished seventh and was then demoted to eighth after a post-race penalty for exceeding track limits. Hamilton was also dealt a public rebuke by Mercedes team principal Toto Wolff. The Austrian told Hamilton to “just drive the car” following a number of complaints by his driver over the radio. “There are days when I can say I’m truly proud of myself, and days like today when frustration takes over,” said Hamilton on his Instagram account. “In a race it can feel like you’re hanging off a cliff and losing the strength to hold on. “It’s confusing for us to have such strong performances one day and then be nowhere the next. “But when you really care about what you’re doing, you brush it off and keep fighting. Heads down for Silverstone.” Read More Charity boss speaks out over ‘traumatic’ encounter with royal aide Ukraine war’s heaviest fight rages in east - follow live Don’t put your life in danger – British GP boss has stark warning for protesters Max Verstappen refuses to ponder title hat-trick despite another emphatic win Toto Wolff plays down impact of ‘just please drive it’ remark to Lewis Hamilton
2023-07-04 01:52
The best Prime Day vacuum deals on Dyson, Roomba, and Shark vacs
The best Prime Day vacuum deals on Dyson, Roomba, and Shark vacs
Amazon's Prime Big Deal Days event is taking place on Oct. 10 and Oct. 11,
2023-10-10 21:19
“It’s Way Better Than Missing Person”: Trying Phlur’s Latest Perfume
“It’s Way Better Than Missing Person”: Trying Phlur’s Latest Perfume
Ask anyone in the beauty industry about the most popular perfumes and they’ll likely mention one brand that has really blown up over the past couple of years — Phlur. Led by OG fashion blogger Chriselle Lim, Phlur is churning out evocative scents that go viral on TikTok.
2023-08-30 22:57
Sarah Beeny shares health update after all-clear from breast cancer
Sarah Beeny shares health update after all-clear from breast cancer
Sarah Beeny has said she is feeling happy and well after being given the all-clear from cancer by her doctors. The TV presenter and property expert, 51, was diagnosed with breast cancer in August last year. In April she was told she was all-clear from the disease. In recent months, Beeny has been working on a new Channel 4 documentary that follows her journey from diagnosis to treatment. Appearing on BBC‘s The One Show on Monday (29 May), the presenter said she “always feared” getting breast cancer after her mother died from the same cancer when Beeny was 10 years old. “When I got to 39, which is the age she died, I thought ‘Here we are.’ And then I got to 40 and thought, that’s weird!” she said. “And then I got to 50 and got the diagnosis.” “I’ve lived with this fear for such a long time,” she continued. “But once I realised how the treatment works, it’s not nearly as bad as the fear.” Appearing on Lorraine in April, Beeny said her cancer journey had been a “rollercoaster ride”. ​​“But I feel very fortunate that I had the diagnosis that I did, and that I live in 2023 and that I’m the age that I am. So many things I’m fortunate for, so I feel very blessed,” she said. Beeny, who received chemotherapy, said she would have to take medication for the next 10 years and remain “very vigilant”. “But, yeah, it’s been a weird ride that I wouldn’t wish on anyone else but I’m glad I did it rather than somebody else,” she added. Beeny has four children: Rafferty, Laurie, Billy and Charlie; and married her husband, artist Graham Swift, in 2003. Her family appears in her Channel 4 series Sarah Beeny’s New Life In The Country, which was filmed before her diagnosis. Sarah Beeny: Breast Cancer, My Family and Me will air on Monday 12 June on Channel 4 at 9pm. Read More College student goes viral after sharing her wild two hour commute everyday: ‘This is a journey’ Mother’s warning after viral TikTok hack left skin peeling from her face The ideal age gap for a relationship if you want it to last, according to experts Sarah Beeny shares health update after all-clear from breast cancer Breast cancer symptoms and survival rate as Amy Dowden diagnosed Signs and symptoms of breast cancer as Amy Dowden reveals diagnosis
2023-05-31 20:25
'Classic mean girl': Fans slam Hailey Bieber for wearing a white dress on her friend's wedding day
'Classic mean girl': Fans slam Hailey Bieber for wearing a white dress on her friend's wedding day
Hailey posed for a series of snaps in which she showcased her outfit prior to the event
2023-06-29 17:51
Gap hires Mattel president to be its new CEO
Gap hires Mattel president to be its new CEO
The retailer announced Wednesday that Richard Dickson, currently Mattel's president and chief operating officer, will assume the position. He's been with the toymaker for a collective 20 years, most recently from 2014 until now, where he helped revitalize the Barbie brand.
2023-07-26 23:51
Christian Horner suggests Las Vegas Grand Prix solution to ‘brutal’ schedule
Christian Horner suggests Las Vegas Grand Prix solution to ‘brutal’ schedule
Christian Horner has suggested that there are “lessons to learn” from Formula 1’s return to Las Vegas after describing the Sin City schedule as “brutal”. Red Bull enjoyed a successful weekend in Nevada, with Max Verstappen fighting back to secure a thrilling 18th win of the season. A glamorous occasion marked F1’s first race in Las Vegas in more than three decades as the sport sought to capitalise on a popularity boom in the United States with a third date on the calendar. But not all ran smoothly - second practice was delayed into the very early hours of Friday morning after a loose manhole cover forced the cancellation of the first session on the street circuit, while a race start time of 10pm local time also proved unpopular. And while recognising a need to satisfy global audiences with suitable start times, Horner believes that the schedule should be reconsidered ahead of next season’s grand prix. “There are going to be many lessons to learn,” the Red Bull team principal explained. “One of the things to look at is the running schedule because it has been brutal for the team and all the men and women behind the scenes. “Everybody is leaving Vegas slightly f*****! One way or another it has been a brutal weekend for everyone behind the scenes, and I think we need to look at how we can improve that for the future. “I think run it a little earlier in the evening because you are never going to keep every television audience totally happy. This is an American race. If you run it 8pm in the evening or something like that it would just be a bit more comfortable for the men and women working behind the scenes.” Verstappen’s victory was one of his best of a season that the Dutchman has dominated. The Red Bull driver beat Ferrari’s Charles Leclerc and teammate Sergio Perez in a captivating three-way fight for first as a much-anticipated event delivered thrills on and off the track. F1 and Las Vegas have signed a ten-year deal in the hope of establishing the city as a perpetual location for the motorsport, but Frederic Vasseur, Leclerc’s team principal at Ferrari, agrees with Horner that the timings require a rethink. “If we have to improve, it’s perhaps the timing,” Vasseur told Motorsport.com. ““It’s not an easy one to find, if you want to have a decent timing for Asia, Europe, East Coast, West Coast. “In the past, we had no issue because F1 was just for the European people, and we had to stick to the European timing, and it was okay. “Now it’s a worldwide project, and it’s much more difficult to find something fitting with the expectations of the 24-hour zone. But we will adjust it.” The Formula 1 season concludes in Abu Dhabi this weekend. Read More ‘It happens’: F1 fail to apologise or issue refunds to Las Vegas fans F1 2023 official calendar: All 23 Grand Prix this year Carlos Sainz handed ‘ridiculous’ penalty after drain cover crash at Las Vegas GP Five times a manhole cover stopped F1 in its tracks Las Vegas Sphere wears giant F1 helmet ahead of inaugural grand prix F1 clothing craze sweeps retailers ahead of Las Vegas Grand Prix
2023-11-20 21:58